Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012! The year for MORE social networking.

Welcome to 2012!! Although most people probably made the New Year’s resolution to limit their use of social networking, my New Year’s resolution was the antithesis.  I wanted to become MORE connected via Twitter, Facebook, and blogging.  Not that I have more time, as work and triathlon training continue to ramp up (more time in the OR performing eye surgery and training for a breakthrough triathlon season).  I guess I am learning to budget my time better, which means I wake up earlier and sleep less.  As a result, I have started to second guess my abstinence from caffeine, which began 6 years ago! Finally, I have to thank my awesome wife, Jessica Houston (@JessicaKHouston), for all her love and support, despite my crazy work schedule, early 4AM wakeups to train, and now my desire to start writing.  (As a side note, for interesting insights on nutrition, follow her new blog at www.jessicakhouston.tumblr.com).
For 2012, I hope you will take the time to check in frequently, as I will be writing what’s on my mind, but primarily everything eye-related and triathlon-specific: swimming, biking, and running. 
Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Nice looking blog bro- Let's Rock this W!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog! Super proud of you and can't wait to see what else you accomplish! Love the new Wattie Ink gear...you look great! Rock the W!

    ReplyDelete